AntiPlagiarism.NET Software License Agreement
(End User License Agreement or EULA)
This is a legal agreement between you, the end user, and Inet-trade Ltd. which governs your use of the product.
BEFORE USING THE PRODUCT PLEASE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SET OUT BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE. DIRECTLY REMOVE IT FROM YOUR COMPUTER.
By installing the software you agree to all the terms and conditions stated in this document.
In case you agree to the conditions presented below , welcome to our software! In case there are any questions about any part of this Software License Agreement, please e-mail us to get detailed information at: firstname.lastname@example.org
By using this version of AntiPlagiarism.NET you agree to be obliged by the terms and conditions of this Software License Agreement. Please, bear in mind that if you and we do not make an agreement in place, you are not allowed to access AntiPlagiarism.NET.
This Software License Agreement is for AntiPlagiarism.NET, any product version. Inet-trade Ltd. reserves the right to license, in terms of a modified or totally new license agreement, future versions of AntiPlagiarism.NET.
Copyright (c) by Inet-trade Ltd. 2011 http://www.antiplagiarism.net All rights reserved.
Limitations of use:
1. AntiPlagiarism.NET is a shareware. This version of the software may be used on a single processor, single server environment for 31 days trial period. The demo version may be used for no more than 31 days. After the trial period ends You MUST either buy the Product or directly delete it from your computer.
2. You gain no right to distribute the product and no right to copy the product unless agreed with Inet-trade Ltd. in a written form.
3. You agree not to decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the product.
4. You confirm that you gain no ownership rights in the product under the terms of this Agreement. All rights in the product including but not limited to trade secrets, trademarks, service marks, patents, and copyrights are preserved by Inet-trade Ltd. or any third party from whom Inet-trade Ltd. has licensed software or technology. The ownership rights in all copies of the product delivered to you or made by you are retained by Inet-trade Ltd.
5. You are not allowed to remove any proprietary notices, labels, trademarks on the product or documentation.
6. Inet-trade Ltd. incur no responsibility whether this software is either correct or illegal usage. All responsibility for its use or misuse is your sole responsibility.
7. Inet-trade Ltd. reserves the right to change this License Agreement with no prior notice. Inet-trade Ltd. reserves the right to cancel this License Agreement with no prior notice and refund in any form.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY Inet-trade Ltd. "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL Inet-trade Ltd. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.